Local, friendly, reliable, hard-working, caring, & honest movers in New York!
Brooklyn Moving Company
Brooklyn, with a population of 2.5 million, is home to more NYC residents than any other borough. With trendy neighborhoods, an easy commute to Manhattan, and a (slightly) lower cost of living than bustling Manhattan, it’s no wonder so many New Yorkers decide to call Brooklyn home. Whether you’re just moving here or you’re a long-time resident looking to relocate, Imperial Movers would love to help you through the moving process. With more than ten years of NYC moving experience, Imperial Movers is one of the best Brooklyn moving companies for a reason. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to ensure our customers a stress-free move done with professionalism and a friendly smile.
Move Easier. Move With Imperial.
We have a team of dedicated moving specialists in our Greenwich Village office waiting to help.
Proudly serving NYC since 2006.
About Our Brooklyn Movers
With everything moving entails, it’s no wonder that it’s rated among the most stressful life experiences a person can go through. In addition to the actual logistics of moving your belongings, there’s a long list of other moving to-dos that come with any move: finding and applying for new housing, scrubbing and cleaning to get your deposit back, changing your address, and on and on. At Imperial Moving, we understand the stress of moving and make it our #1 priority to ensure your moving experience is as simple as possible. Leave the logistics of your move to us so that you can get to the rest of your moving checklist. Over the years, we have completed hundreds of relocations just like yours. We have the experience and credentials to get you moved quickly and efficiently so you can move on with your life.
We encourage you to take a few minutes and read below to see what our customers are saying about their move with Imperial. Overall, we think our attention to customer service shines through in the rave reviews we receive. As a member of both the NY State Movers & Warehousemen’s Association and the American Moving and Storage Association, we exceed the moving industry’s standards for excellence in the areas of integrity, honesty, and professionalism. We proudly display these icons so you know you can expect the best Brooklyn moving services when you hire us to help you move. Additionally, as required by state and federal law, we are licensed with both the New York City Department of Transportation and the United States Department of Transportation. These credentials make us legally able to provide both local and long-distance moving services across the U.S. To maintain these licenses, we give the state and federal government proof of insurance and bonding on an annual basis. In short, our involvement in industry associations and our compliance with transportation licensing ensures that you receive the highest standard of moving services from a reputable and reliable Brooklyn mover.
Our Brooklyn Moving Services
Whether you’re moving into Dumbo or out of Cobble Hill, we can help with all your Brooklyn relocation needs:
- Residential moving: Moving to Brooklyn? Whether you’re looking for more space or serenity, this borough offers a multitude of attractive features. Rest assured that your relocation is in great hands with Imperial Moving & Storage, a family-owned and operated company that offers an unrivaled residential moving experience.
- Commercial and business relocations: Having moved countless companies, we know a thing or two about Brooklyn business moves. Our years of experience have taught us the best approach for handling office moves of all types and sizes. Our qualified and professional team is ready to offer you those same tips and tricks to ensure an efficient commercial relocation with little to no downtime.
- Intrastate and interstate moves: Moving out of Brooklyn, NY to another part of the state or cross-country? In addition to providing exceptional local moving services, we also excel at interstate relocations. From coast to coast, we’re equipped to swiftly and skillfully handle any move within New York or over state lines.
- Piano movers: We know how important a piano can be. That’s why we take every precaution to ensure that your prized musical instrument arrives at its new home damage-free. From packing to transport, our piano movers provide a smooth delivery process every time.
- Last minute moving needs: Offered a new job, facing eviction or just regretting procrastinating? Regardless of the reason for your short notice move, moving out in a rush can be overwhelming. Turn to Imperial Moving & Storage for the quickest and smoothest last-minute moving service in New York City.
- NYC storage: Not all storage options are equal. When you need clean and secure storage, we offer climate-controlled facilities with 24/7 security. Our storage spaces are all in the NYC area, with convenient locations in the Bronx and NJ.
- Full-service moving: Life can get hectic. Give yourself a break. Our skilled movers and packers are ready to handle all your relocation needs, including packing and unpacking. From start to finish, you’ll enjoy a successful move without having to sacrifice your valuable time and energy.
- Hourly and flat rate moves: Moving out of a small apartment or large brownstone? Either way, we have an affordable rate to suit your needs. Go with our cost-effective flat rate for a more demanding move. When your load is lighter, select our cheap hourly rate for savings.
- VIP moving for luxury relocation: Looking for the ultimate moving experience? Imperial VIP offers a luxurious moving experience that is light years beyond traditional services. From handpicked moving specialists to a personal project manager, you’ll have to remind yourself that your moving – it’s that effortless!
Proudly serving NYC since 2006.
Imperial Moving is proud to serve the borough of Brooklyn, including the neighborhoods of Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Cadman Plaza, Clinton Hill, Downtown Brooklyn, DUMBO, Fort Greene, Fulton Ferry, Pacific Park, Prospect Heights, Vinegar Hill, South Brooklyn, Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Gowanus, Park Slope, Red Hook, Bedford, Ocean Hill, Stuyvesant Heights, Wyckoff Heights, Little Poland, Crown Heights, Ditmas Park, Flatbush, Prospect Park, Bath Beach, Bay Ridge, Bensonhurst, Borough Park, Dyker Heights, Mapleton, New Utrecht, Sunset Park, Barren Island, Bergen Beach, Coney Island, Brighton Beach, Flatlands, Gerritsen Beach, Gravesend, Homecrest, Marine Park, Mill Basin, Plumb Beach, Brownsville, Canarsie, East New York, Highland Park, Bushwick, East Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Williamsburg.